Ah, you made it! That means you MUST love Historical trivia. Are we right? The good news is, these 15 Historical trivia questions will make you smarter. Why? Because you learn something new everyday. And, we can bet that today you will learn something new from this trivia game.
From OJ Simpson to the Furby, this game is jam packed with awesome History goodies. Have fun and good luck!
Make sure to share this game of History Trivia with all your friends and family. And, don’t forget to Join Kid Corona, America’s Trivia Host, for an exciting and energizing game of trivia. Find a location near you and we will see you there.
8 WEIRD TRIVIA FACTS
1. The national animal of Scotland is the Unicorn. And you thought Unicorns did not exist. Silly, you.
2. Catnip is 10 times more effective at repelling mosquitoes than DEET. DEET is the main substance used in insect repellents. No wonder cats are never bitten. It all makes sense.
3. Vending machines kill more people than sharks. In other words, that vending machine in the break room, will kill you dead before a shark does. Still afraid to go in the ocean?
4. In 2014, Netflix spent $0 on marketing its DVD rental business, but over 6 million people still used it. Now that’s the power of word of mouth.
5. Humans are the Only Animals That Enjoy Spicy Foods. Ask Kid Corona, he loves sweating to his home made salsa.
6. Potato Chips Cause More Weight Gain Than Any Other Food. So, if you’ve been wondering why your pants are getting tight, you may want to look in your pantry and toss those chips.
7. It’s Impossible to Hum While You Hold Your Nose. Go ahead, try it. You tried it didn’t you? Of course you did. Was it weird? lol
8. Cell Phones Are Full of Bacteria. In fact, studies have shown that your treasured cell phone has more bacteria than a toilette. We know, disgusting!