1. President Lyndon Johnson secretly ordered a study that concluded he would die at age 64. He died of a heart attack in 1973 at age 64.
2. Honey does not spoil. You can eat 1,000 year old honey if you wanted to. Question is; can you find honey that old?
3. Did you know that the Spanish National Anthem has no words?
4. The whistling music to The Andy Griffith Show actually had lyrics. In fact, Andy himself sang the song. Let me guess, you can hear the whistle in your head right now, right? You’re welcome.
5. If you love Medieval Times, you’re gonna love Maryland. Their official State sport is Jousting.
6. Want to burn 150 calories without working out? Bang your head against the wall for one hour. Although, I don’t recommend it. Chances are you’ll lose more than 150 calories.