This is what the Trivia Nation looks like. Filled with trivia winners and awesome people. Whether you win or not is irrelevant. It’s all about fun, energy and friendships.
Find a location where you can join us for a kick-ass game of Jack Trivia.
Need to practice? Check out some of my quizzes. Hang out, have fun and I will see you soon.
If you stumbled on this page and have no idea who I am, I have a great solution; Play a game of Trivia at my About me page. By the time you’re done, you will have discovered some pretty cool stuff, at least, I hope so, lol.
6 AWESOME TRIVIA FACTS TO KILL YOUR BOREDOM
1. President Lyndon Johnson secretly ordered a study that concluded he would die at age 64. He died of a heart attack at age 64.
2. Honey does not spoil. You can eat 1,000 year old honey if you wanted to. Question is; can you find honey that old?
3. Did you know that the Spanish National Anthem has no words?
4. The whistling introduction to The Andy Griffith Show actually had lyrics. In fact, Andy himself sang the song. Is the whistling in your head now? Of course it is.
5. If you love Medieval Times, you’re gonna love Maryland. Their official State sports is Jousting.
6. There is a replica of the Ponderosa Ranch in Mesa, AZ. Lorne Greene built it himself. You can take a tour, we did.