Ready To Take My Wedding Quiz?
So, you’re getting married, huh? First, congratulations! Now, let’s move on to a more important question: How much do you know about weddings? Take my wedding quiz to find out!
1. True or false: The average cost of a wedding in the United States is around $30,000.
2. What percentage of couples use the Internet to plan their weddings?
3. How many weddings take place in Las Vegas each year?
4. What is the most popular month to get married in the United States?
5. Approximately how long does the average engagement last?
6. What is the average number of guests who attend a wedding in the United States?
7. True or false. The color white became associated with purity and innocence thanks to Queen Victoria?
8. What is the name of the wedding cake topper featuring a bride and groom standing side by side?
9. Name five popular wedding flowers.
10. Who traditionally pays for the wedding rings?
Ready For 10 More Wedding Quiz Questions?
11. Who pays for the bride’s wedding dress?
12. Who traditionally foots the bill for the honeymoon?
13. Where do most couples register for gifts?
14. True or false. It’s considered bad luck for the groom to see the bride on the day before she walks down the aisle.
15. Which country spends more per capita on weddings than any other nation in the world?
16. What was the first year that Father’s Day got celebrated in the United States?
17. How many people attend an average destination wedding?
18. What are three popular locations for destination weddings?
19. How much does the average couple spend on their honeymoon?
20 .When did giving engagement rings become popularized in Western culture ?
Want To Find Out How You Did?
Here is the first half:
1. False; according to The Knot’s 2018 Real Weddings Study, the average cost of a U.S. wedding is now $33,931
7. False. Queen Mary I of England started this trend when she chose to wear a white dress at her wedding in 1554
8. The betrothed figurine
9. Roses, lilies, daisies, baby’s breath, carnations
10. The groom
Here Is The Second Half of The Wedding Quiz
11. The bride’s parents
12. Traditionally, the groom’s parents
13. At major retailers
14. False; it used to be bad luck for THE BRIDE to see THE GROOM before walking down THE AISLE
18 ..Hawaii, Jamaica, Mexico
20. Late 1930s/early 1940s