Hola, I’m Mark Corona. I’m a former Bilingual radio personality who went by the on-air name: “Kid Corona; The Whitest Mexican You Will Ever Meet.”
I’ve been entertaining audiences for more than 20 years through radio, television, and public appearances. I’ve had the pleasure of interviewing many artists and political figures over the years like Beyonce, Enrique Iglesias, and President Bill Clinton, among many others.
Now, I help turn people into winners with Jack Trivia, Pop up Trivia, and Jack Bingo. Come out to any of our locations and play. Or, you can follow me on Twitter @KidCorona, to find out where my next Pop up Trivia stop will be for a chance to win cash and tacos.
6 MIND BLOWING FACTS ABOUT ME
6. I clip my toenails in the living room and I don’t care.
5. You’ll be happy to learn that I know the difference between Their, There, and They’re. So, their!
4. I love tacos! The kind that makes you scream: “fire in the hole!!”
3. I wash my hands when I leave a public restroom. At home? well, that’s a different story.
2. You can hear me coming a mile away due to my loud voice. In fact, lowering my voice is uncomfortable for me.
1. I hate when girls take selfies making a duck face or pouty lips. It looks ridiculous! Please, if you know someone who does that, ask them to stop!! it’s not sexy! Not even a little bit.
ARE YOU READY TO WIN TACOS AND CASH!?