10-second version of Kid Corona’s bio:
Kid Corona is a trivia-fueled mastermind – and you don’t have to take our word for it. He went from Bilingual Radio Personality to Trivia Host extraordinaire. Now, he helps bar & restaurant owners blast the competition and supercharge their profits!
As the face of Jack Trivia, Kid Corona has truly taken over Arizona’s nightlife scene. With an astounding 40k app downloads and 100+ clients, this trivia pro has helped bar owners bring in serious profits. A whopping 90% retention rate is no joke! Each night, Corona entertains thousands with his signature brand of trivia madness. Ready to get your trivia game on?
Long Version - Kid Corona:
For more than two decades, Kid Corona’s career has been a star-studded affair; from interviewing renowned superstars like Beyonce and Enrique Iglesias to spearheading successful promotions for the bar & nightclub industry. His mark on the Phoenix and Los Angeles nightlife is undeniable!
From swanky corporate soirees to weddings that go off without a hitch, Kid Corona has charmed thousands of guests across the country. From Nike and Mattel to Nestle and The Kodak Theater – you name it: They’re all fans!
Fun Facts About Kid Corona:
- When April Fool’s Day rolled around in 2008, beloved radio host Kid Corona took it to the extreme. His live stunt – tattooing a toddler on his Los Angeles morning show! The prank caused quite an uproar. But thankfully for him and all involved (especially baby!), there was no jail time. Have a listen if you don’t believe us! Audio here.
- Kid Corona made a splash on Nasty Boy Klick’s smash hit “AZ Side.” He showed the world he was more than just your average radio host. Audio here
- In 2003, Corona made a historic splash on the small screen as co-host of The Saturday Night Street Party. – They were the only U.S show allowed in Mexico and bold enough to film an eye-opening live cock fight!
- He arrived in the US with an empty vocabulary, but he quickly filled it up to become a master of his second language. Truth be told, watching episodes of Three’s Company is what really did the trick.
- Starting 2021 with a bang, he and his bestie set up their own nation – Slowjamastan! The man of the hour has not only taken on duties as Chief Border Agent, but also adopted an alter ego: Dirk Cunningham (the breaking news anchor). How’s that for ambitious?
- Kid Corona is a HUGE (1989) Batman fan. Turned his Studio B into a Bat Cave. And, you can see him at 14 years old with the Batmobile.